Best Coffee Makers Under $100
Tired of drinking the same taste and flavor of coffee in your office or home? Good News is that one can easily make pleasing taste, strong or weak favor with a coffee maker of less than $100.
This article is going to enlighten you on what to look out for when purchasing the best coffee makers, how they work and the best and recommended some products to select from.
Types of Coffee Makers
Drip coffee maker
This machine is very convenient since one is only required to fill the chamber with water which drips slowly through a basket of coffee beans using a reusable filter so as to absorb the flavor. The coffee is then served from the coffee pot and kept on top of a heated plate to keep it warm. It is ideal for making brewed coffee.
Pump espresso machine
Pump espresso machine is well-known coffee makers mostly for making cappuccinos. It works by forcing water at a very high pressure through a container of fine coffee grounds hence making a great flavor and taste. This type of coffee maker is ideal for those consumers who wish to grind their own coffee beans.
Coffee capsule machine
This type of machine uses a coffee pod to make the coffee. The coffee pod contains a pre-determined amount of blended coffee that last for nine months and is only used once and later disposed. The coffee pod enables the machine to heat up the water and force it through the pod so as to release the desirable flavor and extract the coffee to the cup. The machine only produces a single cup of coffee.
What to look for when purchasing a coffee maker?
- Performance rate: Ensure that the coffee makers are efficient and can produce plenty of coffee at once according to your need and for single cup coffee ensure that the machine can make it at a standard speed.
- Thermal mug: This will help one keep the coffee warm for hours and not burn. This is a significant feature since it is easily portable.
- Water filter: Consumers should always select a coffee machine with water filter as it gets rid of excess chlorine and prevents a strange taste.
- Convenient: Consumers should always look out for a coffee maker that is user-friendly.
- Digital controls: Machines with an automatic switch on are the best since one is certain to get a cup of coffee when you need it. Automatic switch off is also perfect for those people who are inclined to forget.
- Brew strength control: This feature enables one to adjust the flavor of the coffee without purchasing or grinding new coffee beans. For strong brews, the water flow is minimized and for weak brews, it diverts the water from the coffee beans.
Where to purchase a coffee maker?
Coffee makers can either be purchased either online and offline. If one wishes to purchase via online the procedure is just simply. One is just required to login into online shops such as Amazon website and select the desirable coffee maker, make the payment and wait for the product to be delivered at your doorstep. This is one of the easiest ways to purchase products.
The other method is offline shops where you visit nearby shops that sell coffee makers. This method is time-consuming and more expensive compared to online shops.
Best Coffee Makers under $100
1. Zojirushi EC-DAC50 Zutto-5cups Drips Coffeemaker
It is one of the best drill coffee makers under $100, user-friendly and can produce five cups of coffee at once. It contains automatic switch off ideal for the forgetful ones and removable tray for easy cleaning. Zojirushi EC-DAC50 Zutto-5cups Drips Coffeemaker also contains a hot plate that keeps the coffee warm and prevents it from burning.
2. Hamilton Beach Single Serve Coffee Brewer and Full Pot Coffee Maker
This machine is ideal for commercial offices and entertaining friends since it can make a great coffee cup that one may wish for everyone. It is well known for its great smell and tasty coffee it produces. Its elegant look is a great match for kitchen décor. It also has brew control that one can easily adjust to either strong or weak flavor.
3. Bunn NHS Velocity Brew
These coffee makers can make 10 cups of coffee. It is best for a commercial kitchen or commercial restaurant. It has a water filter, brew control and can definitely make a great flavor according to your desirable result.
4. Cuisinart DCC-3200 Perfect Temp Programmable Coffeemaker
It has an inbuilt technology that enables one to enjoy the same coffee flavor till the last cup. Its settings are very easy to adjust when you need to change the coffee flavor. The machine has a high-performance rate.
5. Cuisinart DCC-3000 Coffee -on Demand Programmable Coffee Maker
The best quality of this coffee maker is that it can make 12 cups of coffee at a time hence best for commercial kitchen and commercial restaurant. It has a coffee gauge, coffee scoop, removable tray for easy cleaning and one to four cups setting. It is an affordable and long lasting coffee maker.
6. Mr. Coffee Single Serve Coffee Brewer
A great coffee maker below $100. It is a single cup coffee maker that uses coffee pods that makes an awesome flavor. It has a removable filter basket for easy cleaning and a thermal mug to keep the coffee warm. Consumers should select this product since it is user-friendly and has automatic brew controller that allow one to adjust the flavor of the coffee.
7. Cuisinart Brew Central DCC-1200
This machine is ideal for home use and it has great features such as built-in water filter, gold-tone permanent filter and it is programmable for up to 24 hours. It is user-friendly and makes great taste and good flavor.
8. Bodum Brazil 8 Cup French Press
French Press Coffee Makers is ideal for coffee fans since it extracts the right amount of acids and oil from the coffee beans for the best flavor. It is user-friendly and has a capacity to produce 8 cups of coffee at once. It is ideal when entertaining some friends, guests or family.
Invest your money on the above coffee makers. You will absolutely enjoy a high-quality, tasty and flavored coffee from one of the best coffee makers with less than $100. Purchase one today!
Also read: Best Table Saw Under $500